Sunday, January 15, 2006

Movie: The 40 Year Old Virgin

2005 Movie
Comedy
Rated: R
1hr 56 min

Staring:
Steve Carell, Catherine Keener, Paul Rudd, Romany Malco, Seth Rogen

Description:
Andy Stitzer has a nice life complete with an action figure collection and a cushy job at an electronics store. But the only thing is, he's a 40 year old virgin who has just fallen in love with a woman, who doesn't want sex in the relationship.

Movie Features:
Available Subtitles: English, Spanish, French
You Know How I Know You're Gay? (with Optional Commentaries)
Andy's Fantasies (with Optional Commentaries)
Cal & Paula (with Optional Commentaries)
Advice from Mooj
Deleted Scenes (with Optional Commentaries)
Waxing Doc
Date-A-Palooza
Line-O-Rama
My Dinner with Stormy
Gag Reel
And More.

Review:
This was a funny movie, and Steve Carell did a great job. I laughed nearly the entire movie, and I would recommend watching this movie.

The 40 Year Old Virgin Soundtrack

(Soundtrack Artist & Track Listing)

1. A Life Of Illusion - Joe Walsh
2. Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Michael McDonald
3. Virgin Man - Smokey Robinson
4. Heat Of The Moment - Asia
5. Just Got Lucky - JoBoxers
6. I Got Ants In My Pants (And I Just Want To Dance) - James Brown
7. I'm Every Woman - Chaka Khan
8. Hello - Lionel Richie
9. Sharing The Night Together - Dr. Hook
10. I Ran (So Far Away) - Flock Of Seagulls
11. Joy - Apollo 100
12. Score (Shot Montage) - Lyle Workman
13. Theme From The Greatest American Hero (Believe It Or Not) - Joey Scarbury
14. Never Surrender - Corey Hart
15. The Search Is Over - Survivor
16. Aquarius - Cast Recording
17. The First Time (Deleted Karaoke Scene) - Steve Carell

Buy This Movie Online:    Buy This Soundtrack:

             

Comments on "Movie: The 40 Year Old Virgin"

 

post a comment
My Photo
Name:
Location: South Carolina, United States

Ed's Movie Review: free web tracker Ed's Movie Review: BLOGGER